Week 12: Update on My Aloe Drying

 Hello everyone! So this week, I was not able to do much because my aloe is still not dry. The reason why this is like this is unknown. We all expected it to be dry after one night, but I guess this is also good since I give us an indication of how long it takes to dry wet aloe. This whole thing is part of a learning experience which I am glad about because you can see that the juice in it is less than what we had in the previous image.

Besides this, I have been doing good in my classes. Such a relief after finishing up my chemistry laboratory class. I now have more time for my physics course and chemistry lecture. I can finally catch up to reading the biology book I started as an assignment from my ASU PI. 



Comments

  1. Peniella,
    That does look like a nice improvement. I wonder why its not drying, that could almost be a whole other TRAIN experiment haha. Nice to see you're staying focused and feeling good about it. Very true, all anything is really is a learning experience. Trial and error! I am most definitely looking forward to reading all break. I know it sounds crazy but I just don't have the time for it right now, I have so many good books piling up! What do you like to read?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts