Week 14: Finals Week

 Hello everyone, the finals week is here. It has been a very short semester from my perspective. I am glad is coming to an end, but I haven't taken the finals, and I am worried I might not meet some minimum requirements I have set up for myself since the beginning of this semester.

Grades are very relevant to me especially during this last year of my school here at Phoenix College before I transfer mainly for scholarship purposes. I am trying to improve my physics grades up to a B minimum which I have but have to maintain. 

I should be studying since my first final is on Monday, but I am currently in lab at ASU which is funny enough to me in a way that I am content conducting some experiments during the final study week instead of getting ready for the finals. I am doing Ligation and cell transformation today, and it is my first time doing it, so I am here, and will be in the lab for 2 more days after today doing lab work. I hope I finally study over the weekend at least; otherwise, I'll be screwed!

Good luck to you all during your finals. It was my pleasure getting to work with you all this semester. I enjoyed reading your weekly blogs. I hope to see you again next semester.

These are my duckies and my bear, and they wish you all happy holidays!!!


Comments

Popular Posts