Welcome Back Everybody!

 Hello again, I am so happy to be back here. I kind of have gotten used to it here, so it feels nice to get back at blogging. 

This semester is pretty full and rough at me. I am taking Organic Chemistry, Calculus 1 and general Physics 2. And of course, a four-hour long chemistry lab and a three-hour physics lab on top of the lectures. 

My focus is on passing these course and avoiding to drop my gpa since this is my last semester at PC, scholarships and all depends on my gpa. So, this is where I am at. 

As far as my research goes this semester, I am speaking with Josh about doing some cloning stuffs. I still don't have a full plan on what I want to clone, but that will be my focus this weekend, and I will make sure I have a hypothesis before I go in the lab next week.

In the mean time, I also want to finish my project from last semester. Thus, I will tell you about my last semester project for a while before I move to the new one. 



Comments

Popular Posts