Week 3: Aloe Vera Preparations Continuing

 Hello Everybody,

As of last week if you remember, I did extract my Aloe Vera and prepared it according to the research I am researching by. The Aloe Vera extraction techniques have to be followed since the research had been done before, and I am redoing it by following their steps to replicate - MEANING: when a research or an experiment is being redone to get the same results by another researcher.

So far, things are not going the same as the replicated research. They put their Aloe Vera extract in the oven at 80 degrees for 48 hours, while mine's has been in the over for 144 hours as of now, and it has not dried up yet. The volume-quantity might have much to do with this because more takes more time to dry, but I am enjoying observing these differences. ( I am so sorry. I understand that the Aloe looks a bit off, but unfortunately, this is how it has to look when it's been in the heat for a couple of hours).




Comments

Popular Posts