Week 5: Inoculation Update and New Question

 Hello,

So, with my inoculated samples from last time, I had to slow down a bit. But, because of this, E. coli grows fast, and might die fast. Thus, when things are ready for me to proceed, I will inoculate it anew.

So, with my dried aloe, I had to make it into a powder as shown below. I was able to get a 1.2 grams of it in which I latter mixed with 120 ml of ethanol, and I left in this way at room temperature for 4 days. Remember how I told you about a research paper on this that has already been done? I am reconfirming what they did now, and the reason why, I want to know whether the extraction was made by aloe Vera, or if even aloe had anything to do with it, or if it was just ethanol. This whole project leads to that direction.



Comments

  1. Peniella,
    Your experiment is looking awesome, and I am wondering what the ethanol is suppose to do? Your experiment is always so interesting. I look forward to seeing it progress. I am also looking forward to spring break! I hope you have a great weekend
    Alex S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts