Week 6: Update

 Hello Everybody,

So, unfortunately, I have nothing to report for this week because I have been under the weather recently. I am not able to go in the lab this week to continue my experiment. 

As of previously, I was missing of the stuffs I needed, so we had to order them which means, longer time to wait. The stuffs were supposed to be in by yesterday, but I am not sure if they have actually arrived or not. Either way, by the time I return to lab which I think will be next week, everything should be ready for me to proceed with my experiments.

Besides this, I am failing in organic chemistry due to the fact I don't study outside of the classroom. I thought it was easy enough, and that I was going to pass the exam, but it turned out, I had very less practicing. I need to practice the stuffs more, and I am starting today!

The person in the picture is my little niece trying to give a kiss on the cheek lol.



Comments

Popular Posts