Week 7: What a WEEK!!!

 Hello,

This week has been hectic to me. It is just so much! With midterms and me being sick, it was just chaos. I did extend my midterms for my online math course, and so, I am taking mine's next week during Spring break lol.

I have 2 mid-terms from Calculus to do, an extensive amount of time to study for it. I have an organic chemistry laboratory midterm when the break is over; meaning, I will have to study for it during the break, and a Physics assignment that will require me at least 10 hours to get done lol. 

I am still not sure how much I will get done next week, but I hope I get so much done. I had a plan of finishing up my math course then, but with all of the assignments I have to do, I don't think I will be able to! First thing first, I will try to finish the urgents first and deal with the rest later.

I hope the rest of you are doing well! Happy Spring Break to everyone!



Comments

  1. Hi Peniella,
    This is my first week at the TRAIN program. Josh told me about your experiment and I was very interested. I'm curious about the article that compelled you to try it out. All those midterms must have you swamped. None the less I wish you luck on your midterms and I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts