Week 13: We Did It!

Hello everyone. We did it today! This week, I was so busy studying for my last exams in all my classes. I had the hardest exams of the semester this week, but I am all done with them all. Yay! I still have a bunch of things to get done. Nonetheless, I am proud of you all for the work you have put in this semester. I had to work on my poster two days ago and had to go to bed almost at 1 am, but wow, I am just happy I was able to present my research.

I truly don't have much to talk about besides my busy week, and I am pretty sure this is common since we are all coming to the end of the semester. We have to hang in there and finish strong. We can do it. We've got this.



Comments

  1. Peniella,
    It was so nice getting to see your project and I really liked your presentation! You can tell you put a lot of work in it, and I loved the layout. I hope you have a great holiday season, and enjoy your break. You earned it!
    Alex S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts