Week 13: The END!!!

 Hello,

I honestly don't know why I named week 13 'The end', but I guess it is the truth. I wanted to share my whole project written down, but felt like motivating myself and others through writing this down as they run down in my head. 

As we are coming to the end of this semester, pleaseee, don't be harsh on yourselves. I understand it is almost impossible to not be considering your full schedules, but YOU ARE a PRIORITY to yourself and you cannot perform well if you burn out last minute. Think about all the energy and hard-work you put in this semester. You don't want everything to be nothing last minute. 

Study hard, but also rest in between. Make sure you sleep enough hours at nights, and treat yourself with anything that please you whether be at a restaurant or cooking or/and baking yourself something delicious.

Lastly, great job this semester. This is my last semester here at Phoenix College, and I am already missing the campus. This was like my home these 3 years I have been here. I will miss many people from the program. Good Luck on the finals!



Comments

Popular Posts