Week 9: BACK TO IT!

 Hello,

I hope everyone has been doing good. I am well myself. Trying my best to finish strong even though it is very hard right now. Since I didn't try from the beginning, it is very difficult to recover from it now, but I have to continue trying till last minute. 

Research wise, I am back in the laboratory, behind the bench experimenting. Today specifically, I finally filtered my powder that was soaked into 200 ml of ethanol for 3.5 weeks at a room temperature. I used the Whatman filter paper n0. 1, and left the filtrates to evaporate. The supernatant was then stored in a -10-degree Celsius refrigerator for the actual experimentation that is coming up soon. 

Below is my supernatant that I will further use in my upcoming experiments. Stay updated!




Comments

  1. Peniella,
    This is super exciting! I love seeing you make progress. Spring break was much needed and I am happy that I got a break, but I feel like I could have used 5 spring breaks hahaha. Hopefully you got some rest. I was going to ask if you applied for any of the REI experiences (summer internships)? I applied for one and got picked which is super exciting, I think It will be a lot of fun and a great learning experience. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts